Showcasing the hottest fishermen (and women), along with some of the best fishing pages on Instagram. A curated list by MUDPIX MAGAZINE. Updated frequently. Started on and maintained since Saturday, December 21st, 2019. Dates indicate when each was listed. Dates with bold text indicate those listed at the very beginning of this project and who have been listed the longest.
- @_fisher_james (2019-12-21-SA)
- @cavyfishing (2019-12-21-SA)
- @colin_outdoors (2019-12-21-SA)
- @daniel_samurin (2019-12-21-SA)
- @dapperd94 (2019-12-22-SU)
- @eastoncsmith_fishing (2019-12-21-SA)
- @fecalfishingguide (2019-12-22-SU)
- @fishinggeeks (2019-12-22-SU)
- @jay_siemens (2019-12-22-SU)
- @legitbritt00 (2019-12-21-SA)
- @natty_gatty (2019-12-21-SA)
- @robchapmanmedia (2019-12-22-SU)
- @rth_fishing (2019-12-21-SA)
- @vatroutjunkie (2019-12-21-SA)
- @cami_cakes_ (2019-12-22-SU)
- @lovercrazyfishing (2019-12-21-SA)
- @mollie_in_wonderland (2019-12-21-SA)
The Odd Fisherman:
The Fishing Pages
- @alex.goes.fishing (2019-12-21-SA) (caught a fish with a dildo lure)
The Fishing Pages:
Mudpix Magazine Demo 1 Now Available
MUDPIX MAGAZINE – DEMO 1 has been released and it is now available for downloading. It’s absolutely free and will give you an idea of what to expect in the premium issues. This issue is 290 pages and is 71.7MB in file size. This demo issue features photography by David Thrift that was shot on Lake Harding, and West Point Lake during the weekend before Labor Day 2019. Use the following links below to download or preview this magazine: DOWNLOAD your copy now, or Preview On Issuu If You Would Like Before Downloading.
MUDPIX MAGAZINE Issue #1 Is Available To Purchase For Just $24.00 At Gumroad. Get Your PDF Copy Today.
The first official issue of MUDPIX MAGAZINE has been released and is available for purchase. Head over to the Home page for info on how to purchase your copy on Gumroad, or click here to jump straight over to MUDPIX MAGAZINE’s Gumroad creator’s page for more info and to purchase your digital pdf copy today. It contains over 750 photos shot by David Thrift on Lake Harding and West Point Lake in Alabama and Georgia, is 792 pages and 162MB.