This page provides a centralized spot on the site that is organized to make archive content easy to find and access as this site grows. This page has been updated so that it automatically produces lists of content that have been posted to the blog under specific categories. Not all categories will be indexed here… just the most important ones for the time being. As other categories grow, then they will be indexed also for easy navigation.
I will be adding a new “Zines” page to the site soon also which will serve as an index to all of the available zines I have. It will be kept updated with information such as whether or not a zine is still available, or if it is available as a free or paid issue.
Around The Web:
Art In Museums:
Books I Own:
- Wild Bill Wellman : Hollywood rebel (2015)
- Venomous Snakes of the World: A Manual for Use by U.S. Amphibious Forces
- The U.S. Army Leadership Field Manual
- Romanticism and the School of Nature Nineteenth Century Drawings and Paintings from the Karen B. Cohen Collection – The Metropolitan Museum Of Art
- Leonardo da Vinci Complete Works (Delphi Classics) (2016)
- Leonardo da Vinci : The Marvellous Works Of Nature And Man (2009)
- Himalayan Glaciers: Climate Change, Water Resources, and Water Security
- Dams and Reservoirs, Societies and Environment in the 21st Century
- Art School: How to Paint & Draw: Drawing, Watercolor, Oil & Acrylic, Pastel
Digital Art Celebrities:
- Reba McEntire 001 2019-09SEPT-18-WE
- Michael Hutchens 001 2019-09SEPT-19-TH
- Chris Cagle 001 2019-09SEPT-19-TH
I am slowly making progress on archiving photos to this site from my Instagram page.
- Offsite At Ransom Note
- Offsite At Open Culture
- Offsite At EscapeHere
- Offsite At Discogs
- Fishing On Instagram
- Featured YouTube Channels And Videos
- Favorite Unsplash Searches
- Favorite Photographers On Unsplash
My Zines and Pubs Collection:
- Candida Stevens Gallery – Will Nash
- Candida Stevens Gallery – Touch
- Candida Stevens Gallery – Sussex Landscapes – Jeremy Gardiner
- Candida Stevens Gallery – Sussex Landscapes – Calum McClure
- Candida Stevens Gallery – Stephen Farthing – Museums of the World
- Candida Stevens Gallery – Peter Waldron
- Candida Stevens Gallery – Jeremy Gardiner – Geology of Landscape
- Candida Stevens Gallery – Celia Cook – Clan Concrete
- Latest Updates As Of Monday, November 25th, 2019
- Latest Updates As Of Sunday, October 26th, 2019
- Latest Updates As Of Sunday, June 23rd, 2019
Mudpix Magazine Demo 1 Now Available
MUDPIX MAGAZINE – DEMO 1 has been released and it is now available for downloading. It’s absolutely free and will give you an idea of what to expect in the premium issues. This issue is 290 pages and is 71.7MB in file size. This demo issue features photography by David Thrift that was shot on Lake Harding, and West Point Lake during the weekend before Labor Day 2019. Use the following links below to download or preview this magazine: DOWNLOAD your copy now, or Preview On Issuu If You Would Like Before Downloading.
MUDPIX MAGAZINE Issue #1 Is Available To Purchase For Just $24.00 At Gumroad. Get Your PDF Copy Today.
The first official issue of MUDPIX MAGAZINE has been released and is available for purchase. Head over to the Home page for info on how to purchase your copy on Gumroad, or click here to jump straight over to MUDPIX MAGAZINE’s Gumroad creator’s page for more info and to purchase your digital pdf copy today. It contains over 750 photos shot by David Thrift on Lake Harding and West Point Lake in Alabama and Georgia, is 792 pages and 162MB.